Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Wild Sage Studio

Hey everyone! Long time no see!
Since my move to Ireland a year ago, blogging has been few and far between. I want to change that! 

For nearly a year now, I have been without a permanent creative space in which to weave my magic. The space has been somewhat nomadic, and for me, it isn't a way of working that actually works for me. So, time has come to gather my resources and create a space that will be dedicated to art, and will become a sanctuary for my creative soul.


Wild Sage Studio
Over the next month, I wil be fundraising to build a shed studio! Wild Sage Studio will be a 12x12ft creative sanctuary in which I can create all my heart desires. Which means you guys get to feast on more of the produce of my creative endeavours. Plus I might actually blog more! Great eh? 
I'm currently looking at shed options, but a strong contender is a pretty swish shed made by two of my friends. It even has a green roof for planting, and a rainwater collection barrel! It would fit perfectly in our garden space, along with our organic garden. If this option isn't possible, then I will be on the lookout for pre-made sheds that I can insulate, and put a stove in to keep me nice and toasty in the winter months. Here's a few snapshots of our organic garden, where the studio will be!




"Grow Wild"
... the tomato plants are now over 6ft tall!





Greybeard (the white one) and Brew (or Noosha, Baba Ghanoush, Elfin, Brrrrrdt, amongst a host of other names) Enjoying the planters, and fighting with each other for the sunniest patch.



If you're interested in helping in any way, then please sign up to my newsletter to hear about the fundraising progress and events that I will be hosting over the next month to get everything off the ground.
These will include an art auction, and a 'pay what you like' event, so be sure to stay in the loop!
Sign up to be notified via the link below.
http://eepurl.com/bw2RsT
Cheers all of you lovelies! I hope to see you at the auctions. If you're not fussed about the events, but you would still like to donate and support the creation of Wild Sage Art Studio, then drop me an email at stephanieayresillustration@gmail.com
Deep Gratitude!
Much love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment