Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Messin' Around

Time for a little bit of fun to lighten up what has been a rather emotional and confusing week!
Had a beautiful Valentines evening, got caught out in the storm when the car broke down, we had to wait until 3am for the road rescue man to come! Nearly ran over an owl on the road (thankfully it flew off just in time). We went to see the waves, and the beautiful full moon in Leo, shining VERY brightly down on us, as we tried to stand up in the face of the wind. Cleared out the cobwebs certainly. 

I was messing around with some of my crystals and realised one looked like a big nose-


And I carved a buddha hand from the end of a piece of wood that I collected from a valley in Wales. An ash tree struck by lightning, the same piece that I'm using for the axe handle, a bit I was going to lop off but then decided it bore an uncanny resemblance to a hand.





The tip of the middle finger missing, as nature dictated. Gives it charm.

I also framed up a key of awakening print as a housewarming gift- looks quite nice framed!


2 comments:

  1. That hand is fabulous. I'm curious which valley in Wales did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete