Sunday, 15 December 2013

Permaculture For Peace

And back into the fray with a good dose of graphic design

I've been working away this past week on a logo design for an awesome project in Ghana called Permaculture for Peace run by Transcend International Ghana. They're planting food forests using permaculture methods to try and stabilize the economy somewhat, provide food locally and re-green places that have been deforested to sell the wood. A wonderful bunch of people and a great project, I'm proud to say that I've played my little part in it.

So, from sketches-








Then to Adobe Illustrator



To the final product!




2 comments:

  1. I really like the second one with the writing around the dove and it looking like hand-written. I'm glad you're working on such a fine project: they will be very pleased with your help.

    ReplyDelete