Saturday, 23 March 2013

The Blues

Having recently arrived back home from being in the wonderful place that is Vermont,
I am starting to sort out my home studio so that I'm able to work efficiently. Things are coming together, and although the search for day to day jobs is going slow, there is some hope.

I guess I've been feeling pretty down lately, I always seem to get the blues after traveling for extended periods of time. I never want to leave! I'm missing all the Vermont/Middlebury community, and one of my best friends. Time will heal!

But for now, because I'm feeling blue, here are some paintings along that theme.




May have a really interesting project in the pipelines soon!

Also, this year I'm hoping to be able to save enough money to attend a 12 day permaculture course up in Scotland, and also a 4 day intensive cob house building course in Norfolk... fingers crossed that I can make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment