Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Dobrá Tea... more teapots


It would appear that I am doing a tour de force of the local teashops, this time traveling a bit further to Burlington to the fine place that is Dobrá Tea. 

I don't think I've ever seen a teashop that often has a people waiting for a seat. And willing to wait too! Their oldest pu-erh is 2002, and delicious it is! I was also kindly allowed to sit and draw some of their teapots up close, and upon talking to the manager, it turned out that all the teapots were his! It is however a shame that I can't seem to find anything older than 2002, but that tea tastes pretty damn good, so I'm not complaining. Now to find out what is the oldest pu-erh they have at Stoneleaf! 



Here is the latest teapot drawing... one of these days I will actually draw or paint something else out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment