Sunday, 11 March 2012

Fundraising for Borneo Expedition

As some of you may know, I will be joining an expedition to Borneo as their natural history illustrator at the end of July. 
I am currently trying to raise as much money as possible for the project, and am doing this via some tasty bake sales, selling prints of my artwork, selling books I no longer need, and running 10k.

I would be hugely appreciative of any sponsors for the 10k, or any donations. Any money that I raise through bake sales and print sales will be put up on there under 'offline donations' so as I can keep track of how much I have raised in total! 


If you would like to buy a print, all the proceeds go towards the fundraising goal. You can buy them online here:

and I will add it to the total for funds raised.


Any small amount helps, and I appreciate any support, whether it be organising events to buying a cake, print, or a sponsorship for the run.

Thanks ever so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment