Saturday, 31 March 2012

Cards & Questions

I'm putting together another order for prints of my work, 
if anyone has any particular faves, I would love to hear from you, and if there are enough votes, I'll make it into a print! 
(You don't have to buy it, but it would help the heart of Borneo project!)

So...
here are a few possibilities... 
I'm thinking of leaving the speech bubbles blank so that people can customise them.

A questionable tamandua


Raucous toucan (speech bubble to be added)


Silent Harpy Eagle (probably no speech bubble necessary, he is a bird of few words.)


Also, I've put up a ton of new stuff on my website, and changed hosts so that I can actually update it more frequently! I think I've resolved a few problems with it too, but there are bound to be more. In the future I will change the scrolling thing to just sets of thumbnails you can flick through, but for now, you can use the leaf arrow at the bottom to go to the next image by clicking on it, or scrolling down through the images and clicking on the thumbnails.


Also, my business cards arrived today! Hooray. 100% recycled too. Yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment