Friday, 11 November 2011

C.W Stoneking and His Primitive Horn Orchestra

If you haven't heard of C.W. Stoneking, then you really should rectify that by listening to this
He's playing in Bristol on the 22nd, and I'm so sad that I can't afford to go, it breaks my heart really.

So instead, I stayed up all night with 2 of my lovely (yet crazy) housemates doing work, all the way through to the next morning and out the other side.
At around 7am we decided to watch the sunrise...it was hammering down with rain, and we headed to the beach, however it dawned (haha. ahem.) on us that we wouldn't make it in time, so we ran practically from our house to the seafront. Soaked through and still in my pyjamas, we stood and faced the elements and watched a hazy orange circle burn in and out of the clouds. After a good while being woken up by the rain in our faces, we walked down to the seas edge and just dared the waves to try and reach us.
All in all, it was an amazing adventure, super camaraderie, and I managed to get a lot of work done! I somehow managed to attend crit this morning, and still be coherent, and even lasted the day until 5 this afternoon. An achievement for someone who is crabby if they stay up til 2 instead of 1 in the morning usually. 

Anyway, story aside, here is one of the things I did last night



aaaand goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment