Saturday, 15 October 2011

Jury, Beavers & Lovely Artists

I want to say thank you to all the artists who have ever contacted me to compliment me on my work. All too often, when people like something, they don't speak up enough, or tell the artist in question. Me included. So I endeavor to tell any artist whose work I admire, that I do indeed admire it.
It brightens up someone's day no end... I hope that remains the same no matter how much of a big shot you are. 
Anyway, thanks to all the lovely people I've talked to in the past and recently. You've all been absolutely charming.


Anyway! Here are the latest illustrations for the book 'When the Tree Flew' by Gabrielle Jonas

This is the Jury deciding on what Beulah the tree's fate will be



I think my favorite is the one below.



and here's a scene where the Beavers are saving? Beulah from the saw mill.





so... more to come soon! I'll get some sketchbook pages in soon, and photos from recent events!


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you - my favourite of the jury is the one you like... beautifully animated Stephanie. Are you back at Falmouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Those are so amazing...the atmosphere in the one with the jury is lovely. Really well done!!! I agree with the one you like the best as well. :) x

    ReplyDelete