Thursday, 28 July 2011

Young Artwork, An Organised Day & Whats in the Box?


Nothing like a beautiful cup of tea to begin the day.
Do any of you remember the other chinese teapot I did a painting of? Well I'll probably be painting this one too. On that note, you'll be able to get your mitts on some prints soon! 
The sale of the prints goes towards my savings for a course in natural history and underwater photography in the Aegean sea where I will be recording and cataloging species for conservation. So it all goes to a good cause! 
I'll be doing a couple of cards, and I'll be doing some A3 prints.
Comment on this post if you have a favorite piece of mine you would like to see in print, and I'll see if I can put it in the print order! 
I estimate that A3 prints will be £20, and A5 cards will be £5 plus p+p (I'm yet to find out how much that will be.) Obviously if you buy more than one item, only one set of p+p! 
I'm also looking into printing cushions too, or tote bags... we'll see!
'We choose not to be free' will be in print again as it proved rather popular last time!


Whats in the box?


The perfect storage box for my gouache collection!
I love cigar boxes, I can always remember my grandad's yellow camel cigar box, and I used to love it, so perhaps I'll start collecting a few, they're rather handy! 
P.S if anyone needs ideas of what to get me for my birthday, a cigar box would be ideal! 
Go here!

Don't steal my idea though! I would be a bit cross!



And here's my masterpiece from when I was little... remember I mentioned a dinosaur with trees on its back? Well its all there. Including a spitting dinosaur (probably the one from Jurassic Park that squirts the big guy in his eyes) 
So I'll have to do my up to date version soon! Excited!


I've had a super productive day, mending clothes, organizing my life, and trying to sort out this print order! 
Hope yours has been as productive!

bye for now!
x

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your very early work Stephanie! Bless!

    Thought this may interest you?

    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/07/science-field-notes-gallery/?pid=1642

    ReplyDelete