Tuesday, 14 June 2011

More Fantastic Men, Nearly Fathers Day & National Geographic


 Another fantastic man to the list!
This was done for a friend as a present to her father for father's day. 
(without the fantastic man spiel)
I mean, need I say more than super moustache, bow tie & pipe? Its almost too much for a girl to handle if I'm honest.
Nothing gets more fantastic than that, or does it?
Well Mr. Denis Lill is an actor, so apparently it does!

He's been in fantastic things such as 'The Scarlet Pimpernel' and 'Only Fools and Horses' to name just two.

So all the best Denis Lill, and happy fathers day for sunday :)


p.s. I'm reading through the mound of national geographics that have been building up.
S'all for tonight 
x

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I thought I recgonised him! :D
    You're picking up the digital stuff really well Steph, I can't draw for shit directly with a tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dear, I used to do digital stuff when we started at uni... in fact that was the only way I could ever add colour to anything at that point... we've all come a long way eh?

    ReplyDelete