Sunday, 5 June 2011

Barsa Poster, Typography & Work

Finally finished putting the type on my Barcelona Zoo Poster, all thats left is to print it out!
No doubt the uni printers will make the colours look horrendous.

It has a white border, so its not that I just went off the page. 

Thank god thats another thing off the list!
I miss knowing what to do with typography, I really wish we had one of the graphics tutors give a demo or a few lectures, as it would REALLY benefit a lot of people in our class.
I might brush up on typography and layout soon.

Off to work at the rubbish restaurant now! 
Grrrreat! 

3 comments:

  1. I am in love. In actual love. With that poster.





    Seriously. I hope you're proud of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers dear! yeah pretty proud, time to print it out biggg tomorrow

    ReplyDelete