Sunday, 29 May 2011

Rubbish Work, Some Joy & Brain Dead

Its been a really really rubbish day at work.
But here is an offering that makes me happy.
I have named him Arkanzulu.
First attempt at digital in like forever.
Thanks to a friend who helped me sort out the key functions on my graphics tablet, and helped me find the lost window of brushes on photoshop that may well change my life.


click on the images to show the correct colouring

Something else that changed my life tonight, and not for the better is having watched 'Brain Dead' by Peter Jackson. So gruesome, pretty awesome.
I watched it before but erased it from my memory.

ciao!

1 comment:

  1. he looks like an upside down corn kernel I just realised! And thanks to Erin Sims, I may have had a peek at your holiday photos and came across this guy.

    ReplyDelete