Monday, 18 April 2011

Tea, Hayao Miyazaki & Sushi

Righty! A Japanese/Chinese inspired post today. 
I recently found these little gems online...

I'm afraid I can't remember where I found them, but they are adorable.

Along the Totoro theme...
I'm doing some painting studies from film stills.
I'm using 'Spirited Away' because I found a book on the film art in the library today.
So keep posted, I hope to have 2 studies done soon, the drawing underlay is all done, just painting tomorrow! 

Also, I like this quote, so I popped it over the teacup I drew at christmas for 'The Essence of Tea' in Falmouth.


'If you are cold, tea will warm you;
If you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you'
-William E. Gladstone

I bid you adieu!
x

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome I love Hayao Miyazaki! Now I'm craving to see some of his films :)

    ReplyDelete