Saturday, 1 January 2011

Triangles, Writing & Birds

Finally! I'm back in Falmouth. It isn't sunny, it isn't warm, but its definitely the place I want to be for the next two years. I'm glad to say I'm in love with the place, and there's nowhere better I can think of that might be able to mend my broken heart. 
So, happy new year everybody, I hope you've all had a nice time overindulging and doing whatever it takes to make a new years memorable...or not memorable in some cases.

The good thing about being back in Falmouth is that I now have my cable back, so I can share things with you lovely people.
So, as promised, dead bird in triangle shall grace your screen.


Nothing special I'm afraid, just me mucking around with anything but a damn square for once.
The bird is one I found dead on the curbside by a bus shelter before I went to Ecuador for the second time, I had to sneakily pick it up and put it in an antique pepsi tin while no one was looking. I think I might have gotten away with that.

What more, what more? 
Today I've been for a contemplative coastal walk, seen the beautiful green/blue sea, really quite surprising for this time of year, I've never seen English waters so clear.

Other than that, I had a great time dancing along to a folk band last night, and have been busily painting away and dancing to Eliza Doolittle's 'Pack it Up'. I really wish I had a big band to play with. *sigh*

Well, thats all for now...more small postcard studies coming soon, 
and if you haven't ever seen Niroot Puttapipat's work, I think you should jolly well go and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment