Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Cicada 3/4, Yoga & Flower Tea

We're getting somewhere... only the last 1/4 to go! 
I'm really pleased with how its coming out... I hope my tutor will be pleased, as I'm pretty chuffed with this first attempt! 

I think next I want to do a fruit bat or a lizard of some kind. Hopefully I'll get to do the latter in my information project. I'm actually really excited about doing my project on the frogs of the amazon... I've only had to wait nearly 2 years to do it! And hopefully its only a stepping stone for something a bit bigger.

Ok, here we go!

I think the running total on time is now up to 10-12 hours.

Yoga has started up again which is brilliant, and I'm off to that tonight.
I sadly broke the top of my new teapot! But thankfully managed to superglue it back on without it looking too horrendous. I bought some flower tea today, tastes alright...might be an acquired taste, I haven't made my mind up yet.

On a very side side note... here's some of my photography from Ecuador the first time around.




top to bottom- praying mantis, blue footed booby, blue footed booby egg, and a hoatzin!

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment