Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Project X, Exercise & Exhibition!

Hey there! We were given a godawful project to complete within one day, which made me feel godawful about my illustrating skills. I churned out a pile of poo to be quite honest, and am very ashamed of it. Nothing like clicking the default button eh? It isn't good enough! I need to get my act together. I've just been so tired recently, with the changes in my routine, noticeably the 3 new exercise classes I'm going to. 45mins-1 hour each, and I'm SLOWLY getting used to them. But in the meanwhile, my work piles up on top of me. I haven't completed a spread for my book in just over a week. When I say that, it doesn't sound so bad, but it feels like several milennia. ANYWAY... enough moping.

I'll be exhibiting my work on Monday at '5 Degrees Below' in Falmouth. 8.30pm, with live music, poetry readings and other delicious treats! This is part of Neutral Norway, showcasing local talent! Come along and support our local artists/musicians/writers! I won't say what I'm exhibiting, so you'll just have to come along and see! I may show you what I exhibited after the event... only if you're ever so nice.

And on that note, it is goodbye from me for a while! Must get my head down and do some proper works!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment