Thursday, 28 January 2010

Life Drawing with Oils, Beanssss & The Jungle Book

Today we used oil paints in life drawing class. It was sooo much fun that I am going to buy another canvas tomorrow and maybe do some stuff at home! Here's the result of 2 1/2 to 3 hours work:





I'm really pleased with the outcome :) Next time we're doing a colour oil painting... how scary is that!?!

I'm still munching on bean soup.

My copy of the Jungle Book illustrated by Robert Ingpen came yesterday, and is FANTASTIC. The illustration are to drool/die for. If you haven't witnessed this amazing man's work, i suggest you do so by clicking on this link:
http://www.melaleuca.com.au/ingpen/

Unfortunately, no jungle book illustrations in there, which for me are by far the best.

Happy eye feasting!

1 comment:

  1. I have much painting skillz to learn from you Ms Ayres :P

    ReplyDelete