Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Christmas Commissions, End of Year & Awesome Waterproof Goodies!

Hi there! Just to let anyone who watches my blog, know that I'll be holding a Christmas sale on prints, £10 a piece for an A3 print, plus £2.50 P+P. Good crimbo prezzies if you like my work! Apart from that, I'm opening up commissions again, so if you want a one off for someone special at Christmas, then please get in touch! (stephanie_ayres@hotmail.co.uk) Send me an email saying what you think you want, and we can negotiate a price. Please note that all the money from my commissions and sales of prints goes towards buying equipment, field guides or airfare for me while I'm out in the rain forest next July. It would be nice if I could charge what I normally charge for commissions, but as everyone is on a tight budget I'm open to negotiation on any sales.

I'm also selling 2 originals-
Elvis- £90
Heath Ledger as the Joker- £90
you can see both images on my new portfolio website (link at bottom of the blog)


Thanks to anyone who has bought prints, commissioned me or worked with me before... and even if you just like my work! S'all good.

Its nearly the end of term, and everyone is rushing about like headless chickens trying to get projects done and prepare for London. So its an interesting week.

I found some amazing waterproof bags for my small camera, large camera, ipod, phone and laptop... which hopefully I can buy for next year, which saves me the hassle of having to repair/buy new versions of things when I get back to this country! Fingers crossed if I do buy them, that they work well. I also need to buy a backpack! My very own one this time, that I can take on all my crazy adventures... Who knows where I'll go next after the amazon jungle?! I'm looking forward to buying patches and sewing them on :D

Alrighty! I think thats it for now... so just a final plead with anyone who is remotely interested in my artwork... Its for a good cause... I'll be trying to do some photographic/drawing research on frogs while I'm out there... Which, if I can create a nice field guide will raise awareness of the danger frogs face with regards to species extinction. If anyone is interested in looking at the situation and what they can do to help, there is an organisation called AArk      http://www.amphibianark.org/

Cheers guys, hope you all have a good holiday!
xx

I also have my portfolio up online now... ch ch ch ch check it out
http://stephanieayres.daportfolio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment