Monday, 9 November 2009

A Foray Into the Completely Digital, Anarchy in the Woods & Abdominal Pains

Today i wanted to try painting using a flesh tone palette, and it turned into a completely digital foray, no sketching out first, just blocking in colour then detail. Feels good! My first ever completely digital piece. I was surprised at how it turned out! Very happy with this piece. It has settled my restlessness a bit anyway. More paint tomorrow with Colour & Comp.

Went for a walk in the woods with Hassan and Sophie, very nice it was too, they rode in a shopping cart, we scared bunnies, and wore some lovely hats. Then hot choccie in the Stannary.

In other news, I have a pain in my abdoment that just wont budge at the moment. :( I have no idea what it could be. If it isn't gone by the end of the week, I'll see the nurse.

So, over and out for now! Happy Ecuadorian Smiles!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment