Sunday, 13 September 2009

Yemen 2: Return of Iskander & Carboot Sale


The finished t-shirt design for Yemen. My 2nd for them, all in all. I surprisingly enjoyed making the designs, I wouldn't normally spend time doing repetitive building drawings. Quite theraputic though. So, thats another commission complete. I also finished the portrait of Bonnie the dog, so yet another commission finished.

I managed to sell my guitar to vibes in town for £120, which is now in the fund.

Went to a carboot sale today and sold a lot of old junk I didn't want. £87 for the day, not bad!

Which brings my savings total to....
£367

getting there slowly!

On another note, I'll soon be 21 years old on Wednesday! Excited and can't wait to have a good night of fun and games on the friday with my jungle themed fancy dress!
Then on the 26th I'll be moving down to Falmouth for university! The journey of a student illustrator begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment